Saturday, September 12, 2009

Carmina Burana


Just listened to Carmina Burana by Carl Orff on the radio. Awesome. Simply awesome. I once heard a techno version of it; why do people do such horrible things to great pieces of music? Well, I'm sure someone had a good reason...sue me for thinking they should have just left it alone.

That's my big news for the day. Carl Orff. Carmina Burana. Awesome. Check it out.

Oh, wait. I also finished that Cryptid Hunters book. It played out like a movie that teases you with only suggestions of the good stuff right to the very end. It...well, I won't give away the ending for those of you who haven't read it. Definitely a good read for those of you who like zoology, biology, and other such natural sciences.

Orff. Carmina Burana. Really awesome. Find a recording of it.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite pieces of music. So, so powerful.
    And techno Carmina is not okay.

    ReplyDelete