Friday, September 11, 2009

The Beast

I just woke up from a long nap and another dream of the digital city. In this version of the dream, the city was still intact. As usual, I wandered around in parks and alleys trying not to draw attention to myself. I'm getting used to having the dream. It's a lot easier now that Gabriel has stopped chasing me. I don't know if the beast has given up on trying to get to me. The people in the city are just as apathetic as ever.

I know they're just dreams and I readily admit that none of this would count as concrete proof to most people that the Polar Bear Project is real. The Anonymous reader has a great point: why should anyone believe anything that hasn't been proven to them concretely? However, those of you who have had the same experiences, those of you who have seen the beast in your dreams, understand how real this mystery is. For those of you who haven't seen the beast in your dreams, I don't blame you for not believing; maybe Gabriel was right: maybe it's better not to know.

Well, now I'm wide awake. Maybe I'll have a snack and try to write some music.

No comments:

Post a Comment