Thursday, September 10, 2009

2012


I've been hearing a lot about the Mayan prophecy that the world will end (or at least dramatically change) in 2012. Everyone seems to tell a different variation of this prophecy (by the way, if anyone knows something about it that I don't, I don't mind being educated). I have also been hearing a lot of people say that this is directly tied to the Polar Bear Project. I just want to go on record as saying that I DO NOT KNOW if they are related. Countless times in my dreams, the beast has referred to "the end of the world as we know it" and countless times he has referred to himself as "the future". The Polar Bear Project definitely seems to be working within a time frame: there is a countdown to an end, but to what end I am not sure. Many of my dreams of the digital city have ended with some horrific, cataclysmic event, after which there is nothing left but a scorched landscape. How can Polar Bear be the future if there is no future?

No comments:

Post a Comment