Monday, October 19, 2009

Is it just me part...? II


This entry is the follow-up to Is it just me.

So nothing happened. I'm sorry to disappoint all of you. The whole police checking out the neighbor's thing was just a simple domestic misunderstanding. My mom started to tell me about it while I was at the piano this evening and the story got so boring I just tuned her out. So I guess that's the end of that.

So, admit it. You're disappointed that it wasn't a burglary, a drug bust, or maybe even a little domestic violence. I know you are because I know I am.

I think tomorrow I am going to a solo concert my piano teacher is giving. It may very well be the highlight of my week.

If you can't tell, I'm sort of in a 'blah' mood...

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the blah mood! I hate those... Bummer nothing crazy exciting happened with the police :( Better luck next time, I say. LOL!

    Anyway, HERE's to hoping your week gets better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan, you are more than welcome! You have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logan, I have sorta been in a blah mood all day. I spent most of it reading. I'm going to a haunted house tonight though, so i hope that will change my mood. And yes, I admit, in a way, something bigger happening with the neighbors would of made for a better story! :p

    Enjoy the piano concert. :)

    ReplyDelete