Wednesday, August 18, 2010

31 Days Later...


Well, here we are again, another (what was it Bleah, a month?) has passed and I somehow find myself gravitating to the blogosphere again. And where have I been for the past month and what in the world have I been doing...? Well, I'll let you, my readers decide. So, what do you think Logan has been up to for the last month that was so important he couldn't sit at a computer for five minutes and type a blog entry. Just so your imaginations don't get too out of hand, I will go ahead and tell you a few things I have NOT been doing for the past month...

1. I have NOT been a spy in any foreign country.

2. I have, in fact, NOT left the United States or the planet Earth.

3. I have NOT been suffereing from severe heat stroke brought on by this infernal southern summer heat

4. I have NOT been wandering in a Labyrinth hidden beneath the country fighting all sorts of mythological creatures

5. I have NOT been filming movies in Hollywood.

6. I have NOT been in a coma or had any other incapascitating illness

7. I did NOT change into a bird or any other animal that lacked the proper digits with which to type.

8. I have NOT been under the influence of any mind controlling polar animals...at least I don't think so. Really, I'm not so sure about that one, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't the case.

Well, there you go. These things did NOT keep me from blogging, so I'll now leave it up to your imagination to guess what I have been doing...

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. It's so postmodern.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back! I missed you and your posts :)

    Sorry it took me so long to get back, I'm not able to be on blogger so much lately, parental stuff. ;)

    Anyways, I'm glad your back. Thanks for the sweet comment.

    Love,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete